Monday, November 30, 2009

Update, Plus New Story Post

Hi, all. If you've wondered where I've been, I'm now almost two weeks past having gotten a much-needed breast reduction, so it's all been about itchy, itchy recuperation 'round my place, lately. However, there have been a few new developments in departments unrelated to my boob-size, too:

First off, it's decided...I'm going to Brighton for World Horror Con 2010! This means I'll be physically present for the official releases of both A Book of Tongues and EVolVe, Nancy Kilpatrick's latest vampire-themed anthology, which contains my Renfield-centric short story "When I'm Armoring my Belly". As this marks only my third trip to England since birth (I was born within the sound of Bow Bells, making me an unofficial Cockney), I'm naturally extremely excited.

Meanwhile, the next Dark is Better post is finally up: "Heart's Hole", in its "Time, the Revelator Remix" version, which restores almost 2,000 words' worth of subplot and character development I had to cut before it was first published (in Tightrope Books' In the Dark anthology). Follow the link through, or go straight to it by cutting and pasting this (https://sites.google.com/site/heartshole/). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment